Showing all 3 results
This is to inform you that Taurrus Finsec Private Limited which is a part of the Taurrus Group is a Mumbai-based company and is in no way connected/related to Taurus Finance Limited or Taurus Group Housing Finance Limited. Further, we do not provide any loan syndication services.
In the public interest, we request you kindly avoid any monetary transactions with the said company.
1) Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your Demat account: Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day. Issued in the interest of investors.
DP Grievance email: email@example.com
2) KYC is a one-time exercise while dealing in securities markets: once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
3) No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for a refund as the money remains in the investor’s account.
4) SEBI takes up complaints related to the issue and transfer of securities and non-payment of dividends with listed companies. In addition, SEBI also takes up complaints against the various intermediaries registered with it and related issues.
SCORES facilitates you to lodge your complaint online with SEBI and subsequently view its status.
Filing complaint on SCORES – Easy & quick
a. Register on SCORES portal
b. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES
i. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID
i. Effective communication
ii. Speedy redressal of the grievances
5) Risk Disclosures on Derivatives
• 9 out of 10 individual traders in equity Futures and Options Segment, incurred net losses.
• On an average, loss makers registered net trading loss close to Rs. 50,000.
• Over and above the net trading losses incurred, loss makers expended an additional 28% of net trading losses as transaction costs.
• Those making net trading profits, incurred between 15% to 50% of such profits as transaction cost.
Source: SEBI study dated January 25, 2023 on “Analysis of Profit and Loss of Individual Traders dealing in equity Futures and Options (F&O) Segment”, wherein Aggregate Level findings are based on annual Profit/Loss incurred by individual traders in equity F&O during FY 2021-22.